Community Grants Program
In partnership with VIA Rail
Montréal Pride Festival, in collaboration with VIA Rail Canada, will present 20 community grants to sexual and gender diversity organizations with an annual budget of less than $100,000. Each of these grants will include a gift certificate valued at $250 offered by VIA Rail plus the printing of 3,000 promotional postcards, a vinyl banner and 10 t-shirts with their own image.
• To be a non-profit organization registered as such with the Registre des entreprises du Québec (NEQ in support)
• To work primarily with communities of sexual and gender diversity
• To have an annual budget of less than $100,000
• Be registered for the community day or the parade in 2018 Montréal Pride Festival
N.B. A group that has benefited from a similar fellowship in the past may resubmit if still eligible.
Submit your application
To submit an application, organizations must send us by email to [email protected] their contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address of a contact person), a summary of their annual budget and a text a maximum of 200 words which explains why their organization should benefit from such a grant, whether for the community day or for the parade. This text may include, for information purposes, the mission of the organization, its sources of funding, its target clientele, etc.
• Respect of eligibility criteria
• Contribution of the community grant for the organization
• Financial necessity
• Representativeness of the different communities within the selected organizations
N.B. With an equivalent application, the groups that did not receive a community grant in 2017 will be prioritized.