Montréal Pride will present 20 community grants to sexual and gender diversity organizations with an annual budget of less than $100,000, each of which will include the printing of 3,000 promotional postcards, a vinyl banner, 10 t-shirts with their own image and more surprises.
- To be a non-profit organization registered as such with the Registre des entreprises du Québec (NEQ in support)
- To work primarily with communities of sexual and gender diversity
- To have an annual budget of less than $100,000
- Be registered for the community day or the parade in 2020 Montréal Pride Festival
N.B. A group that has benefited from a similar fellowship in the past may resubmit if it is still eligible.
Submit your application
To submit an application, organizations must send their form which includes their contact information, a summary of their annual budget and a text a maximum of 250 words which explains why their organization would benefit from such a grant, whether for the community day or for the parade. This text may include, for information purposes, the mission of the organization, its sources of funding, its target clientele, etc.
- Respect of eligibility criterias
- Contribution of the community grant for the organization
- Financial necessity
- Representativeness of the different communities within the selected organizations
N.B. With an equivalent application, the groups that did not receive a community grant in 2019 will be prioritized.
The deadline to submit your project is Thursday, April 30, 2020.
If you have any question, please contact:
Pronouns : He, Him
514 903-6193, 3571