In partnership with Via Rail
Montréal Pride, in collaboration with Via Rail Canada, will present 20 community grants to sexual and gender diversity organizations with an annual budget of less than $100,000, each of which will include a gift certificate valued at $250 offered by Via Rail plus the printing of 3,000 promotional postcards, a vinyl banner and 10 t-shirts with their own image.
- To be a non-profit organization registered as such with the Registre des entreprises du Québec (NEQ in support)
- To work primarily with communities of sexual and gender diversity
- To have an annual budget of less than $100,000
- Be registered for the community day or the parade in 2019 Montréal Pride Festival
N.B. A group that has benefited from a similar fellowship in the past may resubmit if it is still eligible.
Submit your application
To submit an application, organizations must send us by email to [email protected] their contact information (name, address, telephone number, email address of a contact person), a summary of their annual budget and a text a maximum of 200 words which explains why their organization would benefit from such a grant, whether for the community day or for the parade. This text may include, for information purposes, the mission of the organization, its sources of funding, its target clientele, etc.
- Respect of eligibility criterias
- Contribution of the community grant for the organization
- Financial necessity
- Representativeness of the different communities within the selected organizations
N.B. With an equivalent application, the groups that did not receive a community grant in 2018 will be prioritized.
The deadline to submit your project is Saturday, June 1, 2019.