The Pride Parade
The pride parade will be held on Sunday August 16. It is the flagship event of the festival with the highest visibility and attracting the largest number of festival goers. Last year, over 200 contingents took part in the parade for a total of 12,000 participants with over 300,000 spectators in attendance.
Register for the Parade
- Regular registration IS from February 17 to July 3, 2020.
- Late registration closes on July 17, 2020. An additional charge of $100 will apply for late registration.
- Walker(s) — Person or group marching without a vehicle, with or without a banner during checkout
- Vehicule TYPE A – Car, motor bike, golf cart
- Vehicule TYPE B – Bus, SUV, van, truck or vehicle pulling platform from 4’ to 26’ (1.2m to 8m), or float from 35’ to 48’ (10.5m to 14.5m)
This year, the Community Day, presented by Lyft, will be held between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturday, August 15 on Sainte-Catherine Street, in the heart of the gay Village. In 2019, over 169 community groups and associations as well as commercial partners manned kiosks on the streets, drawing over 90,000 visitors. It is the perfect opportunity to meet and greet the various communities, to promote services and to recruit new members.
Register to the Community Day
- Regular registration is from February 18 to July 6, 2019.
- Late registration closes on July 20, 2019. An additional charge of $100 will apply for late registration.
10′ X 10′ SPACE TYPE
A) 1 Space
B) 1 Space + 4 cement blocks
C) 1 Space with 1 table and 2 chairs
D) 1 Space with 1 table and 2 chairs + 4 cement blocks
E) 1 Space with awning, 4 cement blocks, 3 walls (2 sides + back), 1 table, 2 chairs, assembly and disassembly
Montréal Pride has adopted a non-discrimination policy. People and organizations must abide by the following principles: Montréal Pride supports access to equality and prohibits any discrimination concerning ethnic or national origin, beliefs, race, religious or political convictions, sexual orientation, language, sex, age, income, sexual identity, mental or physical disabilities, HIV or AIDS.
Montréal Pride may refuse the participation of any organization if they do not reflect the mission and values of Montréal Pride. Any orgnizations promoting racism, xenophobia, homophobia, lesbophobia, transphobia or any geopolitical and religious conflicts, will be refused and will not take part in the Community Day and the Pride Parade.
PARTICIPATION IN MONTRÉAL PRIDE FESTIVAL IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE MONTRÉAL PRIDE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
Registrations will be open on Monday, Febuary 17, 2020
For more information, please contact Valentin Pham at [email protected] or by phone at 514 903-6193 ext. 3571.